Clutch for Trade

C9H13NO3

I have a single disc SMC vortex, and I need a drum clutch. Not a max torque, something like a Draggin' Skin or a Stinger clutch. Must be 3/4 bore, #35 chain.

I want to do a partial trade, my clutch for yours + cash, unless your clutch is BRAND NEW.

I have a Premier Stinger that's in good shape. What kind of HP is yours good for? How old is it, and what do they sell for new?

What is the air gap? How much more run time on the current disk before it needs to be replaced? Has the clutch been rebuilt? Who did the rebuild? Where is the clutch rpm set to lock at and the stall range? Thanks

C9H13NO3

I have a Premier Stinger that's in good shape. What kind of HP is yours good for? How old is it, and what do they sell for new?
It is good for a mild-moderate clone, probably 12-13hp. It is about 2 years old, they sell for $225 new.

What is the air gap? How much more run time on the current disk before it needs to be replaced? Has the clutch been rebuilt? Who did the rebuild? Where is the clutch rpm set to lock at and the stall range? Thanks
I don't know how to check the gap. This clutch has about 3 hours on the current disks, probably has another 5-7. The clutch has not been rebuilt recently, I acquired it a few weeks ago and I have no use for it. The clutch is set to engage at 3100 rpm's.