Convert snowblower motor to

Ok, I know there's a lot of info on old snowblower motors being used on bikes but I didn't find a complete thread to detail this process.

How exactly do members convert one of these to look like an original bike motor?
I know there is many times output shaft issues like size and tapping the end.

But here's a few other questions:

How to deal with shrouds, either the electric start hump or the metal that covers the recoil start area along with the primer bulb? If you replace the shroud the serial numbers for motor go away?

How to deal with intake area? Remove all the metal covers, what then??? Just add an original air cleaner housing?

I've been told that snow blower motors are pretty good to use since they are typically have lower hours on the motors and used in winter so have been running cooler.

Well there is a guy on here that made big block tec mini bike linkage or you can just use the snowblower linkaage . It hooks up easy. double click these pics to see. They made alot of SB withouit electric start. Just gotta look . The older ones didnt always have a primer bulb on the side. I have a lawnmower grave yard close by. Although all the good stuff is picked clean I can still find a shroud .

OK, so I don't know much about snow blower motors but all the shroud stuff around the carb comes off to reveal what???

What to change on the carb area, just the air cleaner???

Muffler need to change??

Once all the shrouds are removed, I would run it for a bit and check the plug. It may have been jetted for colder, ie: richer. Pull the plug and see how it looks. But if you put on a free flowing air filer and exhaust, it may be just right in warmer weather.

theres usually a plate that holds the shrowding on between the carb and intake so that will have to be removed. and the choke leaver is usually pretty long to reach through the shroud. that will likely hit the old style canister filter assembly so youll have to bend it up or cut it short. if there is a promer bulb fitting you can usually just plug the port and get by with the choke alone. then figure out a lincage . I ususally just rig somthing of my own to work but im sure there is a factory solution