Cool Bonanza

I74

Good o'l STP sticker.

Remember we used to slap those & the Wynns & Thrush ect. stickers on about everything,, back in the day ...
Looks like that was pretty much the norm with other Kids across the US as well,, back in the 60's - early 70's... :cool:

Also remember that the Auto shops & Service stations back then,, used to hand those out ''for free'' in stacks . ;)

I

Good o'l STP sticker.

Remember we used to slap those & the Wynns & Thrush ect. stickers on about everything,, back in the day ...
Looks like that was pretty much the norm with other Kids across the US as well,, back in the 60's - early 70's... :cool:

Also remember that the Auto shops & Service stations back then,, used to hand those out ''for free'' in stacks . ;)

I
Man dad got pissed when one went on the bumper….

race

So where does the term 'Tecumseh Little Giant' come from. Did the owner just make it up? (A Google search shows that Tecumseh actually had a subsidiary called Little Giant but those were utility pumps). It looks like a Bonanza.

I'm assuming the gas tank position is not stock. Looks uncomfortably close to the exhaust and how do you fill it? Does the seat flip up to give access?

So where does the term 'Tecumseh Little Giant' come from. Did the owner just make it up? (A Google search shows that Tecumseh actually had a subsidiary called Little Giant but those were utility pumps). It looks like a Bonanza.

I'm assuming the gas tank position is not stock. Looks uncomfortably close to the exhaust and how do you fill it? Does the seat flip up to give access?
That is the original position for the tank….fill hole in back….its called a marketing ploy….

race

That is the original position for the tank….fill hole in back….its called a marketing ploy….
Thanks. Yeah, now I see the tank position is roughly the same as similar Bonanzas. Is there some leeway to pull the tank back a bit for easier fill access? Looks like just a couple hose clamps going to a bracket under the seat.

Odd marketing ploy though. If he simply used the word Bonanza anywhere in his ad it probably would have pulled twice the attention.

Probably found it at a yard sale for $50….joined long enough to find out its value and got just enough knowledge to be dangerous….now he’s trying to make him some cash….when in reality if he’s part it out it would be worth 2 times what he’s asking….heck I need that painted chain guard to complete my 67….