Cost prohibitive Shipping

I have watched some sweet minibikes as well as other items I desired go to someone else because shipping is sky high, that and most sellers especially minibike sellers wont ship! As I type there are several minibkes as well as engines on ebay that I will never own due to shipping costs or hassles! A damn shame as in the midwest minibikes are not as abundant as they seem to be east of the mississipi! Damn yankees!LOL

hey leave us yankees along. we won the war, get over it!:thefinger:
I was'nt even born in the U.S.A. so I'm just hackin on ya! But you know this! I am an eastern block transplant! I'm Polish, no pollock jokes though LOL! Been here since I was 2 years old though and my parents are naturalized citizens!

oh i know all to well .there is alot of parts i would love to have be the cost is :censure: .
I hate that but all I can do is watch and wish, that is why I passed on the carb & tank you have! Still looking locally, hell I might have to break down and buy it or another anyway! There was a pulse-jet on ebay I bid on but stopped when the bidding got too high, I would have paid the winning bid amount but tack on $10 for shipping and I would have paid too much! Makes me want to go into the shipping buisness!

you should have paid the extra ten bucks to get the carb/ then you would be building instead of typing/ i have done the same thing thats why i'm not in the garage right now:doah:

you should have paid the extra ten bucks to get the carb/ then you would be building instead of typing/ i have done the same thing thats why i'm not in the garage right now:doah:
Dont I know it! Good thing I have a couple of good runners or I'd probably spend too much! Not like I have'nt spent too much before!

For 10.00 shipping just buy the part, you can't drive vary far to pick one up for 10.00
I'm lazy that way, the mower shop said I could look through the pile of stuff and put something together just have'nt got to it! It's the big stuff like minibikes and large parts that really kill ya on the shipping costs!