countstevula's 2014 Open Class Build - Powerdyne Chopper

My open class entry this year is a powerdyne chopper, acquired from Cheezpuff, err, Cheezynun. Cheezy1, that's it! Haven't decided on options yet, but it will be classy :thumbsup:

Wow..I gave it to you so cheap cause you said you were building it for some poor kid. Instead you building it for yourself...all I can say is "WOW". :laugh: Anyways..on a serious note. I am glad to see someone finally build it. I look forward to your progress. Just wish you didn't pick pink as your primary color. :anon.sml:

Always fun to tear stuff apart.....it went well enough. Front wheel has a boogered up not on one of the bolts that needs attention, and one of the sprocket spacers on the rear is stuck on the bolt, that one should be an easy fix.

Last edited:
check this shiznit out.....this is an axle spacer for the front wheel. It presses against the wheel bearing, it is very rusty and has needle bearings inside. Any chance of finding a replacement from anywhere? If not, what should I use against the wheel bearing so as not to side load it, and also use as a spacer?

Last edited:
Bearings

check this shiznit out.....this is an axle spacer for the front wheel. It presses against the wheel bearing, it is very rusty and has needle bearings inside. Any chance of finding a replacement from anywhere? If not, what should I use against the wheel bearing so as not to side load it, and also use as a spacer?

Try McMaster Carr or check Timken Company.

Can't think of the name atm but it's at corner of Newberg and 96 they got a lot of oddball stuff like that. I'll post name once it comes to mind.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm allmost sure that bearing is pressed into that outer housing ?

Depending on the size, this seller has a few 141163887369

Better yet, Needle Bearings
Yes, the bearing is pressed in. frankster is trying his best to help identify the bearing based on the numbers stamped in it. If that doesn't work, I will take it out of the liquid wrench bath it's sitting in and try and press it out and get some more exact measurements.