Cycle Gudie Magazine sold on ebay - Dec 5

Hi everyone, I bid yesterday on a old, 1970 copy of Cycle Guide Magazine featuring a review of the "Powell Challenger Mini Bike." I was outbid on the mag at the last moment. I figure the winner was probably a member of OldMiniBikes and if so, I was wondering if the winner could post the article on our site. I was bidding on the magazine actually just to read the article. If the winner wants to sell the mag, I'm interested in that too.

Thanks,

Jesse Wulf

Thanks BAB and Jeep2003. The issue is Cycle Guide Magazine Jan 1970 Harley XLCH-Ossa 175-Powell Challenger Mini Bike. I will also check out the brochure area. You know, I really wanted that Mag, I should have put $50 on it, but I thought $10 would take it. I was wrong.

Thanks

Jesse Wulf

Thanks BAB and Jeep2003. The issue is Cycle Guide Magazine Jan 1970 Harley XLCH-Ossa 175-Powell Challenger Mini Bike. I will also check out the brochure area. You know, I really wanted that Mag, I should have put $50 on it, but I thought $10 would take it. I was wrong.

Thanks

Jesse Wulf
Yes you are so right , if you weren't so CHEAP you could have got it . But no you got beat out . :shrug:

Hey Don,

Thanks for the article. Good reading how impressive the bike was to these editors that many years ago. I found the Reference to the secondary breaking system interesting. I have never seen this mentioned before. Have you seen it? It sounds like it too has a removal cable control on the handlebars that operates some type of band brake on the jackshaft. If you have some closeup shots of the system I would love to see it, or just more info. A jackshaft mounted and break would be similar to my brothers Super Bronc.

Jesse