DB-30 97cc

george3

I need a main jet for a DB-30 97cc Someone drilled the jet out way too big and it just floods out. Does anyone have one they can part with?

Are you sure that the jet was drilled out? I had the same problem with a DB30 motor that I had and I cleaned the jet seat real good and it stopped. This is a common problem with these motors. I have a parts motor if you do need any parts.

george3

Are you sure that the jet was drilled out? I had the same problem with a DB30 motor that I had and I cleaned the jet seat real good and it stopped. This is a common problem with these motors. I have a parts motor if you do need any parts.
Not sure but the jet size is alot larger than any 6.5 carb jet. I cleaned the carb and it floods the plug. What were they thinking they could make that weak engine better? not happening.

george3

ill sell you a jet for 100 bucks comes with the whole engine
I wouldnt pay 20.00 for a 97cc DB-30 engine new. No offence but they are pretty much worthless to me. no balls at all. I only need the jet because it is new DB-30s bike that someone tried to hop up the engine I think. LOL

dakota

I wouldnt pay 20.00 for a 97cc DB-30 engine new. No offence but they are pretty much worthless to me. no balls at all. I only need the jet because it is new DB-30s bike that someone tried to hop up the engine I think. LOL
I sold 2 of them for $75 each..lmao..

I had the same problem. When I pulled the bowl, the guy had actually used some expandable foam to get the drain plug to seal. Obviously, the carb was toast. I bought a new carb off of Amazon.com and had it shipped to my house for about $10. It was worth it. The motor still runs like crap, but at least it runs. I'm determined to make this thing run well at some point.

george3

I had the same problem. When I pulled the bowl, the guy had actually used some expandable foam to get the drain plug to seal. Obviously, the carb was toast. I bought a new carb off of Amazon.com and had it shipped to my house for about $10. It was worth it. The motor still runs like crap, but at least it runs. I'm determined to make this thing run well at some point.
LOL. good luck on that one. Put a real engine on it. Mine is like new I rather keep it with the 97 for now. all I need is the jet.

Good deal, I'm glad you got it running. Although I didn't think you had to have a running motor to anchor your boat. :laugh: JK

george3

Good deal, I'm glad you got it running. Although I didn't think you had to have a running motor to anchor your boat. :laugh: JK
Yes no bs on that one, weak as can be but new. Bike is new older style DB-30s I rather fix whats on it. If I want to ride I use my vintage bikes with alot of pulling power.