db-30 aftermarket exhaust

hey just completed my engine swap to 6.5 harbor freight engine.neighbor just burnt leg on muffler sticking out.anybody know,make or sell aftermarket muffler to fit this engine??how bout a straight pipe performance or something with more flow, sound,etc.thanks

how much louder than stock are they and is there a big difference in performace with the hotrod/agk headers???..

i really dislike the restriction of the stocker but i dont want to piss off my neibours to bad...

what about a header silencer combo??

Sooner79

how much louder than stock are they and is there a big difference in performace with the hotrod/agk headers???..

i really dislike the restriction of the stocker but i dont want to piss off my neibours to bad...

what about a header silencer combo??
With no muffler, they're significantly louder. Check out my pictures. CJTMINI custom made mine. It adds power with a nice exhaust tone. I think he will still make them by request.

With no muffler, they're significantly louder. Check out my pictures. CJTMINI custom made mine. It adds power with a nice exhaust tone. I think he will still make them by request.
yeah thats sweet thats pretty much exactly how i want mine shape/length wise, tired of catching leg burns on the big box stocker:mad:

how much did that run you?

Sooner79

It's the only one I know of that has a brace and the headers are notorious for cracking at the manifold without them. I honestly can't remember what I paid. Maybe $75? You can do a search and probably find the post when he advertised them several months ago.

ok thanks, i saw the other thread tooo, really nice work on those pipes, i just need a lttle bit of time to get all my stuff in order first.

so you can make a screw in muffler? i read a post that you could do it.

again really nice work, everything ive seen of yours is top notch:thumbsup:

Here's my header on my blue DB, I got it from HotRod Minibikes and it is nice! Extremely loud and I lost some low end torque but plan on welding a theaded pipe on the end to run a regular muffler! After I've annoyed the neighbors completely! They are cool though and only complained after a late night ride, it was after midnight!

yeah thats a nice pipe :weld:did you make the mounting bracket yourself?
im just curious, what gearing and mods do you got on that blue db?
The mounting bracket is part of an old generator base I cut a strip off of. The clone is stock with the spring trick and the gearing is 12/66. I lowered the front fender and added a gas tank, also cut down the stock seat and wrapped it with some material I had laying around.