db tow in the snow !

I had so much fun yesterday towing kids on sleds up to the top of a hard packed snow hill! The 6.5 lifan pulled them almost like they were not even there! I tied a long piece of rope to the back of the grab bar and they were lining up to be towed up the hill. I kept my feet on the ground like out-riggers and my boots slid right along on the ice. It was cool to see the back tire rooster as I powered right up that hill . I had plenty of power to spare and had to be careful to avoid full throttle. At the start of the run, the clutch would slip a little, then as it hooked up, the tire would spin slightly but pull great. Then the tire would hook up and away we went. I even pulled 2 at a time once! What an awsome machine in the snow! I have the sand style tires and they were perfect for the job. The best part was there were no cops around as we were in a residential area using the street for sledding. Try it sometime guys! :scooter: I was the coolest "kid" on the block! Not bad for a middle aged guy.

I had so much fun yesterday towing kids on sleds up to the top of a hard packed snow hill! The 6.5 lifan pulled them almost like they were not even there! I tied a long piece of rope to the back of the grab bar and they were lining up to be towed up the hill. I kept my feet on the ground like out-riggers and my boots slid right along on the ice. It was cool to see the back tire rooster as I powered right up that hill . I had plenty of power to spare and had to be careful to avoid full throttle. At the start of the run, the clutch would slip a little, then as it hooked up, the tire would spin slightly but pull great. Then the tire would hook up and away we went. I even pulled 2 at a time once! What an awsome machine in the snow! I have the sand style tires and they were perfect for the job. The best part was there were no cops around as we were in a residential area using the street for sledding. Try it sometime guys! :scooter: I was the coolest "kid" on the block! Not bad for a middle aged guy.
Sound like fun I will have to try it out htis weekend

We got down to -8 degrees on monday, and got 5 inches or better of snow yesterday. Everone wants snow for Christmas but I hate it when it is this cold.

Silent Bob were are you at that it was that cold?

Last edited: