diamond coated turd

This was a real piece of shit, Im 275lbs and this thing takes me 55+ havent reached the top end yet. Gx200 clone mikuni 22mm head shaved 0.065, 18lb valve springs, flat top piston, billet flywheel and connecting rod. 11.5-1 compression, promod jackshaft #41 primary chain. First build ever. Got a. 276 cam from agk, just need to upgrade the valvetrain.
Its friggin mean. Can't believe it. it's a mb165, same as a mini baja, warrior or heat.

Pics forthcomingn

Last edited:
Its called grabber green rustoleum from autozone. I didn't have a fuel tank so I bought a 750ml aluminum water bottle, drilled a tiny hole in the cap, screwed a nylon barb fitting into a hole in the bottom, glued it in place with jb weld and replaced the o-ring with one that gasoline tolerant and hose clamped it to the down tubes. It was a temporary fix, but Ive grown to love it. Cost me $10.00 total!!!

P.s just found the lodi cycle bowl. There's a class called junk "125-250cc air cooled 4-stroke". Can't wait to upgrade the valvetrain and get this baby on a track. I need a custom plate that says BADASS!!!

Last edited:
This was a real piece of shit, Im 275lbs and this thing takes me 55+ havent reached the top end yet. Gx200 clone mikuni 22mm head shaved 0.065, 18lb valve springs, flat top piston, billet flywheel and connecting rod. 11.5-1 compression, promod jackshaft #41 primary chain. First build ever. Got a. 276 cam from agk, just need to upgrade the valvetrain.
Its friggin mean. Can't believe it. it's a mb165, same as a mini baja, warrior or heat.

Pics forthcomingn
Are you burning pump gas in that?
Hard to believe that 91 octane or less would work with the open chamber head.
275 pounds moving at 55mp plus bike are well in excess of what the rear drum alone will be able to stop in an emergency becareful....

Are you burning pump gas in that?
Hard to believe that 91 octane or less would work with the open chamber head.
275 pounds moving at 55mp plus bike are well in excess of what the rear drum alone will be able to stop in an emergency becareful....

yes, 91 octane. rode it 6 or 8 miles without a knock, full throttle most of the way. you're so right about the brake. im gonna add a hydraulic.disc brake to the front in the near future