does anybody know how to hook up a battery?

maddcarson

i got this 11hp engine and the battery hookup is confusing the engine book doesnt tell me how to.

i was also wondering if its ok to take the top box of the spark arrestor off on the newer 11hp clones..the box is bolted onto the pipe and i still have the pipe on..will it give me anymore HP??

if you want to take the exhaust off either buy a header or make one. don't just start cutting the factory setup.

does the engine have electric start? post pics of whatever you have coming off the engine.

Um Yea......What Striogi (and many others) have said......

Don't do that type of shit with the exhaust. There are actually smart ways to make a motor faster and that's definitely not one of them.

As for the battery.....wiring's not my thing, sorry

-Logan

maddcarson

why not do it that way its just running without an arrestor it still has a pipe...a short one but works..how..or can it mess up the motor anf how bad??

why not do it that way its just running without an arrestor it still has a pipe...a short one but works..how..or can it mess up the motor anf how bad??
if its to short it can suck cold air back in to the exasht valve on deceleration and warp it and or crack it and and or break it completly

if you want an answer read the thread. i asked you a question so i could try to give you an answer but you never answered it.

how about you focus and read the thread? honestly, why should i (or any of us) help you any more. you're a kid that knows everything but has knowledge of nothing.

how about you focus and read the thread? honestly, why should i (or any of us) help you any more. you're a kid that knows everything but has knowledge of nothing.
damn.....you hit it dead on with that one

it's extremely hard to answer a question when the person asking already has the answer (or so they believe)

-Logan

You know what guy's. I have a hunch we have a new "Jesse" or a "look a like stand in."

Let's sit and wait this one out and see the hospital pictures...

TT