Doniselli folding moped

I have a Doniselli folding moped that I know little about and would like to trade or get $250. I have had it running.....
PM me and I will figure out how to send you photos...
[/URL][/IMG]

CarPlayLB

Lighten up Francis! Preach tolerance! Can't we all just get along? Sure its a
M-O-P-E-D...but look at the chic potential in that...and what is this thing anyways----->:scooter:

He be out jockey-in!

Lighten up Francis! Preach tolerance! Can't we all just get along? Sure its a
M-O-P-E-D...but look at the chic potential in that...and what is this thing anyways----->:scooter:

He be out jockey-in!
Mopeds are like fat chicks....fun to ride..but you don't want your friends to catch you on one. :wink:

clowns......

I would ride it. In a clown suit..... :laugh:

Speaking of....
Yea, I live so close to Barnumville, where PT used to bring his show to the area that I use that as my location. My brother-in-law lives on the site and has dug up partial clown shoes, parts of the "ring" and other circus stuff....

We're all clowns of one sort or another....

markus

Yea, I live so close to Barnumville, where PT used to bring his show to the area that I use that as my location. My brother-in-law lives on the site and has dug up partial clown shoes, parts of the "ring" and other circus stuff....

We're all clowns of one sort or another....

We live right near the old winter grounds, in Venice FL. in the 50's they cut the Inter coastal waterway right though the middle of the town which put the train tracks on the other side of the actual circus grounds. They built a bridge right there but it was still a bitch for the carnies plus they had to walk all the animals across etc.. I can remember as a kid in the 80's you may as well just ride your bicycle down to the train and give it to one of the carnies, cause they were gonna steal it sometime while they were in town and roll it into the inter coastal when they left :doah: