Don't stand to close to this guy lightning will strike U

A nice little Cheeftah looks like, 50s I do not think though. Early 60s maybe and that's a lot of $ for it.

I'm not saying much else in case the owner is a member to avoid hurt feelings and the moral majority brigade coming running to defend the guy.:laugh:

A nice little Cheeftah looks like, 50s I do not think though. Early 60s maybe and that's a lot of $ for it.

I'm not saying much else in case the owner is a member to avoid hurt feelings and the moral majority brigade coming running to defend the guy.:laugh:
Well Andy I will take over for you. I would not give 200 dollars for that bike.If he is a member on here. Then he is clearly on drugs and we need to get him help imediately. :eek:ut:

I can't imagine anyone who is a member of OldMiniBikes being that out of touch with the current market value of the various minibikes. As to its age. It's a generally accepted fact that the first minibikes were built in 1958 by Duffy Livingston and Bill Rowles who had started the Go Kart Mfg. Co. in Azusa, California the previous year for the purpose of building go karts. In 1958 they started building what were then called "Mini Cycles". The term minibike had not been coined yet. Their first two models were the Enduro Greenhorn and the Big Bear Scrambler. The bike this guy is selling is neither and is definitely a 60's type bike. Ogy

I can't imagine anyone who is a member of OldMiniBikes being that out of touch with the current market value of the various minibikes. As to its age. It's a generally accepted fact that the first minibikes were built in 1958 by Duffy Livingston and Bill Rowles who had started the Go Kart Mfg. Co. in Azusa, California the previous year for the purpose of building go karts. In 1958 they started building what were then called "Mini Cycles". The term minibike had not been coined yet. Their first two models were the Enduro Greenhorn and the Big Bear Scrambler. The bike this guy is selling is neither and is definitely a 60's type bike. Ogy

I always thought that the 40's Hiawatha Doodlebug was the first mini bike:shrug: