Doodlebug with H35 1974

Hi there, My son and I are trying to get an old doodlebug going and we just can't get the engine running. I noticed your forum and wow, what a great resource. I noticed Motra in your post in the forum about emailing a manual to a member, would you be able to send us a copy or point us (pun intended) in the right direction? I tried to send some PM's but I haven't posted 3 times yet...oops

Thank you for your time,
Steve and Logan!

Hi again, the old tecumseh had no compression and was put on the shelf for the museum. We finally found a reasonably priced organ donor, a Honda GX120, in pretty decent shape for $50. The engine is ready now with a Hilliard clutch from Princess Auto, 3/4" 12T 35, and I was wondering what the group would recommend for an exhaust pipe to replace the existing muffler. Also, the minibike needs brakes! The rear wheel has the big brake disc sprocket combo and a bracket for some kind of brake system. I have tried the search function but am having a hard time finding old doodlebug, not the baja, brake and exhaust. I was hoping to order brakes, exhaust and a throttle/handle bar grip set from one great place. Any ideas?

Thanks again for the help!

Steve

Hi again, the old tecumseh had no compression and was put on the shelf for the museum. We finally found a reasonably priced organ donor, a Honda GX120, in pretty decent shape for $50. The engine is ready now with a Hilliard clutch from Princess Auto, 3/4" 12T 35, and I was wondering what the group would recommend for an exhaust pipe to replace the existing muffler. Also, the minibike needs brakes! The rear wheel has the big brake disc sprocket combo and a bracket for some kind of brake system. I have tried the search function but am having a hard time finding old doodlebug, not the baja, brake and exhaust. I was hoping to order brakes, exhaust and a throttle/handle bar grip set from one great place. Any ideas?

Thanks again for the help!

Steve
Like this?

Read this (pan to pic's) >>>>>>>

FOX DOODLEBUG