DuroMax 16hp air filter adapter question

Does anyone know if anybody sells an air filter adapter for the DuroMax 16hp engine (420cc)? The bolt spacing is approx. 2.050" c-c. Also, what carb. mods. need to be done after replacing the factory air filter setup with aftermarket adapter and filter? Please be specific. Thanks.

texasfabguy, did you mean to say I do NOT need to rejet with just a filter change? BTW, thanks for the 390 info!

While I have your assistance, do you have any idea what I need for jet size if I do decide to ditch the factory exhaust in favor of a header and/or muffler combo. Small engine performance mods are an untraveled road for me. Thanx!

Last edited:
I forgot to ask, do you or anybody else know who sells 390 air filter adapters? None of the adapters that I have seen for sale specify application other than "clone".

texasfabguy, did you mean to say I do NOT need to rejet with just a filter change? BTW, thanks for the 390 info!

While I have your assistance, do you have any idea what I need for jet size if I do decide to ditch the factory exhaust in favor of a header and/or muffler combo. Small engine performance mods are an untraveled road for me. Thanx!
Yes,stupid auto correct......:blink: