Early 70's JCPenney Mini-Chopper

That's what I'm looking for. I didn't realize they were called a "Duster". Do have any information you can tell me about them? By the way, yours looks sweet! Let me know if you ever want to sell it.

45t

That's what I'm looking for. I didn't realize they were called a "Duster". Do have any information you can tell me about them? By the way, yours looks sweet! Let me know if you ever want to sell it.
Made by HPE Muskin sold under the JcPenneys label. Its one of the larger ridgid framed Muskin bikes (400X sized framed) ape hanger handle bars, sissy bar with chopper seat/backrest, 6" wheels with larger 6'" tire in rear.

Its a fun bike (really only good for on road usage). Takes getting use to leaning back when riding it. I had one when I was a kid and had to buy one again some 30 years later just to feel like a kid again.

Thanks everyone for providing the information and pictures. My cousin had one of these when we were kids. If anyone happens to come across one of these let me know as I would love to add one to my collection.