El Burro in the snow

Finally was able to ride my El Burro Sand/Sno Torque 5 on the snow. It was a fun ride . Plenty of torque for take off . 15 to 20 mph . Bike wants to get away from me in the corners . I gave up trying for the original tires and made hubs to mount 4 inch 4 lug wheels . Tires are Carlisle 22x11x8 chevron . Going to ride her for a while and restore it with the original colors later . Have other projects to do 1st .

I have no idea on how to do or post a video . Going to bring out my Super Bronc VT 1040 with the ski on it this weekend . I can not wait to compare the 2 under similar conditions . I love these big boy fat tire bikes . So much more versatile then my other minibikes which are put away for now . :scooter:

jeep4me

I love the fat tire bikes too.

I used to take my super 8 el burro out in the snow when I first got it. I could pull my two kids on there sled in the field behind our house. Lots of fun.

And like you, all the other minibikes are put away for the winter.... even though, I did take the Powell down the street last night..... kinda scary.