Electric mini bike

Yippee! Just spent two hours trying to post a picture. Hardest to post a pic to forum I have ever been on, but got it to work, YEA!

The little bike was made a few years back to ride around at electric go cart races (search electrathon). It is a hand built frame, motor and tires salvaged from a wrecked scooter (found it beside the road, had been ran over). Three gel cell batteries made it run all day. The controller failed a while back and it got parked, need to swap it out and see if the batteries have failed. Handlebars, fork and yoke salvaged from a bike.

Cool! I like your chopper a lot!
That one was fun to build. It drove poorly though compared to a more conventional frame. My butt was only a little over a foot off the ground. The tank was hand built out of fiberglass, it clam shelled open and the controller was inside. I had about 40 hours from the time I started shaping foam till I had the paint on the tank buffed out. The frame was faster than that. The rear tire was off a wheelbarrow, the front was an aluminum wheel off a bike.

I'm a fan of that chopper too. I might try doing some fiber glass work later for my mini. I have enough hobbies so I'm not sure I want to commit to something like that... but at the same time I want to make a custom intake for my air filter...