engine problems

I have a 5hp tecumseh bone stock and it ran good for about a year.Than when i ran it full throttle for a mile or two you could fell the governor kicking in big time more and more than usual so i removed the governor the gasket was old and tore so i used hi temp permitex and sealed it good ever sence then it will not run right,lost 50% power and will run shitty for 2 or 3 minutes than dies and wont start for an hour or so.The carb is good and runs good on my other tech.i switched then to makesure it was not the carb.thanks

i dont know why this hasnt never hapend to me i use the stuff on briggs side covers all the time i just put a good thick layer on an let it sit for an hour befor torqeing the bolts

If i do not have a good seal wouldnt the side cover leak oil.Also,it runs but wont idle long and when you give it gas runs shitty putts and dies after 1 or 2 mins than wont start for an hour or so mabye flooding i dont know any other advice would be great, thank you

when a motor runs all parts expand 3 minuts cam shaft expands an binds up 1 hour later despanded and ready to run a second more also you can have a great seal with a papaer thin gasket yours might me to thin and its galing up the cam an crank gears

Milo i replaced the gasket this morning before work and it runs good idles but when i run it full throttle it boggs and studders but doesnt shut of or stop just boggs runs good half throttle and idle's real good weird