Engine won't start

Hi all I recently picked up an uberscoot 2x50cc. Ran perfect. I'm a big guy and wanted more power so I upgrade the air filter and exhaust for more power. I got it the upgrades on and now it won't start.! Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

OK then compression is fine. With the extra air from the new air filter should I the air fuel mixture?
You said will not start, not wont run correct. Is that right? If you did not open the engine up compression will not go away. You may have messed up something fuel wise when you had the air cleaner off. You need to first check for spark right off. Did you turn off a kill switch?

The kill switch is a key. At first it would start if I gave it gas as I pulled it now won't even then. I'll check the plug and make sure I didn't get anything in the carb when I changed the filter

Try a teaspoon of gas in plug hole and try to start. Should run for a short burst. If does not continue to run, then fuel flow is suspect.
If does not start at all then ignition is probable.

Hey poppy,
When you changed the exhaust what did you do. The ne air filter might cause a lean fuel mixture and if you opened or freed the exhaust you for sure have a lean fuel mixture. Rejecting the carb should solve the problem.
C

Sorry all for the long over due update. It was the spark plug. Got it started now I just need to tune the new carb. It is making a popping sound while running