exploded parts diagram "PHOTO"

Hello, I signed up to this site because I have had no luck finding an exploded diagram of what parts are supposed to come with an azusa kit

I found one tiny image on google, but its blurry and doenst show everything

Although I got a book with a list of parts, some of the parts because im unfamiliar with these bikes is hard to understand
although there arent many parts to this kit, ive found I have no wheels spacers at all

and looks like the pegs I ordered must be missing clamps to mount them

and I guess the kickstand I ordered along with the kit needs to be welded?
which isnt a problem but I have no idea if it needs to be or if im missing something else to mount that since so many other parts are missing too

Going with the 212 cc engine from HF I think its called a raptor

anyone know offhand the shaft size so I can order a clutch
also I see no engine mounting bolts with my frame kit, does that come with engines, or something I need to figure out

other then those questions I got the bike assembled as much as I could with missing the parts
just to see if anything else was missing

I plan on doing that rust type paint job on everything metal, and may do some of the engine parts too

the rust stuff goes over painted surfaces,plastics too
so you do not do any damage to the original metal underneath the rust grows on top of a paint or primer job
I hope it will look cool, like an instant old bike once its done

and it will be a no maintenance paint job, the older it looks the better

im heavily into the scooter scene, modify them into low riders, performance parts and crazy stuff like that
so I have alot of experience with building bikes and modifying
but I was just expecting no issues when I had ordered this kit
I think it came in like 2 days or less too, which was nice
but now it will end up being a longer wait since its the weekend now just to get the missing parts
figured it would be rideable tomorrow, guess not

once I get started with this build I will post up pics
I do alot of you tube videos of my other bikes so this should be a fun addition
planning on hauling a bicycle trailer behind to tow some kids around the neighborhood "slowly" and maybe some fun for me why I got the larger engine
I have no idea what speeds to expect from a single fixed gear

I do see there are cvt options which im really familiar with coming from scooters
but I think this will be sort of simple, just to putt around on

But this will be the biggest small bike engine I will have all my scooters are way smaller engines then this predator one im planning to get
although my fastest scooter engine is like half the size but almost double the horsepower

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! :thumbsup: Who did you buy the kit from? Did you order a kit with wheels? I would be asking them all these questions about the missing parts. :shrug:

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! :thumbsup: Who did you buy the kit from? Did you order a kit with wheels? I would be asking them all these questions about the missing parts. :shrug:
Actually got the entire kit minus engine from this site
but they are 3 hrs ahead of me so cant ask when they were closed down

but I called today, and of course all I get is we have to call the place that sends them out on monday to see what to do
The place that sent it out is in my state, which is why it came like the next day

So basically its just a waiting game now

from more researching all im missing is all the axle spacers
and peg clamps

I would of been cool with the peg clamps, but axle spacers is a big deal