Fantic Motors mini....but which model?

markus

looks like a tx-3 is there a funky mount or remnants of right about where the front of that extra long seat is for a round tank to mount to still?

I have the TX3 that I am doing a little work on lately. Tiny little bikes for sure and mine has 4" rims. Looks like yours has 5" maybe. Ive been looking for the rear sprocket for mine and I dont think there is a repro of it. The bolt pattern seems wrong everywhere I look. Its a 60 tooth. If anyone knows where I can find one PM me. Cool find Jeep...............AGAIN!!!!!

jeep4me

I have the TX3 that I am doing a little work on lately. Tiny little bikes for sure and mine has 4" rims. Looks like yours has 5" maybe. Ive been looking for the rear sprocket for mine and I dont think there is a repro of it. The bolt pattern seems wrong everywhere I look. Its a 60 tooth. If anyone knows where I can find one PM me. Cool find Jeep...............AGAIN!!!!!
Acually these are 10 inch wheels. I wish it had 5" ones.

markus

Acually these are 10 inch wheels. I wish it had 5" ones.
you mean 7" don't you? the tx4's were the smaller wheels

oh yea what it looked like:

Theres a guy down here that has one, He showed it to me said he was gonna cut the tank mount off, and throw and old Briggs on it I sold him- I cringed. I told him what that mount was for and told him I could probably find a tank for it for around 50 bucks or so and maybe even hook him up with a more correct tec- he cringed. I gave up, cant save them all:shrug:

you mean 7" don't you? the tx4's were the smaller wheels

oh yea what it looked like:

Theres a guy down here that has one, He showed it to me said he was gonna cut the tank mount off, and throw and old Briggs on it I sold him- I cringed. I told him what that mount was for and told him I could probably find a tank for it for around 50 bucks or so and maybe even hook him up with a more correct tec- he cringed. I gave up, cant save them all:shrug:
Thats weird because the one that I have, which I always thought it was the TX3, does not have any tank mounts. What do they look like? From the pic it just looks like 2 metal straps.