Finally Got A Trike!!

wjustice

Ok nobody answered so... what bearings are you talking about? The bushings in the housing or the bearings on the axles? The axle bearings should be standard sealed nongreasable insert bearings. The big RTS uses 1" i'm not sure about the size on the smaller RTS frame. The bushings in the diff housing are available but you may have to search. The parts breakdown for the 159 shows 1" id x 1.125od x 2" long.

http://www.odref.com/peerless/differentials/100-SERIES/100-159.pdf

Outdoor Distributors - Lawn Mower Parts!

Yeah, someone already showed me where to get the internal bushings. I'm talking about the 3bolt flange bearings. Steve Durham told me I need to find Cam-lock bearings to replace them.

Seat beef up...

seriously, just use bondo? So i should chip off all the lose gellcoat rather than gluing it back on with epoxy or resin? Is there a filler that is better at binding to the fiberglass and flexing with it?

Also, is it possible to add more layers of fiberglass from the back of the part body and fender to make them stronger? Its pretty thin stuff.
yes there is a way to add as much glass to the back, as you need... They use what is called a choper gun, fiberglass fiber,s shoot out of the gun, start calling boat shops, and ask if they have a chopper gun or someone who does it, they also use choper guns on truck camper shells when they make them.
I will agree the seat is way to thin, the dunecycle brand seat is much thicker, but just looks like a squared bucket seat... I have one on my next project..
Good luck....mike

OK, so the flange plate ARE supposed to split apart to allow the bearing to be removed? The ones on my bike are stuck together pretty good so I thought it was one piece.