First build mini drag bike

Well this is my first attempt at building a drag frame. saw a bunch of these on YouTube and the internet and of course OldMiniBikes.' and wanted one so here we go. Im going off the 50 inch wheel base that i like. go kart rear wheel and pocket bike front. I haven't made a choice between the hemi motor i have or a 36hp Kohler motor on alcohol. I think i'm going to do the hemi first and then build another bike for the Kohler motor. Any way any input thoughts and or criticism .

Attachments

The Kohler is a killer motor . But yeah i know what your saying. Got it and some other stuff for a killer deal.
I absolutely love Kohler motors, that wasn't what I was saying at all. Just maybe better options for drag only bike, that's all.
And believe me I don't know everything it's just my opinion.

Only reason I asked is you could make the same power with 1 cylinder and keep weight down. But as long as you keep the weight low I bet it's not even an issue. I'm not telling anyone how to build their bike, and it's clear that you don't need anyone to tell you how to build yours. I only wish I had a pipe bender and could make my own frame that is just the coolest!
Your frame looks sick dude I wish mine looked as good.

That jig is for full sized bikes,but i figured i don't compromise on them and this ain't know different. AKA its my signature at the end and if i wouldn't want it why would i do it for someone else.