Flexo Frame for sale

Hounddog

Hey guys there is a rough Flexo frame for sale on ebay.....
Item#: 220909590531....Looks like she has potential....:shrug:

HD

Hounddog

Yes his name was Luke. So who is Flexo Luke?:shrug:

The frame has been relisted: Item#: 220909712258...

Last edited:
Buyer beware! Do a search on here. He will not accept Paypal. He had horrible feedback under Ebay name Caper Crazy I believe. That is why he will not let you pay after the auction. He says he accepts Paypal, but after the auction ends he insists on a money order only.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Buyer beware! Do a search on here. He will not accept Paypal. He had horrible feedback under Ebay name Caper Crazy I believe. That is why he will not let you pay after the auction. He says he accepts Paypal, but after the auction ends he insists on a money order only.

He did me the same way and when I refused to send a money order he lost his mind, sent me threatening E-mails calling names and I fired back. He continued until I reported him to Ebay. The boy aint right and was banned from here twice for threatening and using racial slurs.

So the price went up? Cost of shipping went down. I assume this is why it was removed and then relisted. I know they can be hard to find just seems like a high price for how much work it needs?

Neck

Growing up is optional
Flexco Luke......boy that brings back memories! Wanted to go to Bonneville and make record runs, typed himself right outta here!

He's not as bad in person as he seems in type, but he is high strung. Bought my Barris Chopper from me...
I had an interaction with him when my one Greenhorn Enduro was for sale. Dude was begging me to end the auction but wouldn't use Paypal. I said just make a bid and maybe you'll win it. But he refused because I wanted to be paid by Paypal. Once I read some of his feedback under his old username I called him and told him to hahahaha off. Then I saw all the bs on here. Crazy ....
Glad it worked out for you Tom.

Just my 2 cents
I have made friends with many of the members here at OldMiniBikes over the few years i have been logging on I to like INJUNTOM have talked 2 Luke on the phone a number of times and he has always been extremely helpful with providing me with info as well as pictures of the many parts that were missing from my Go Kart Cycle. This is not to say that some of you members have not had the same experience as myself and Tom..
I'm not here to defend nor attack any member only to express my feeling.
As i grow older I have started to become more patient and understanding of others feelings and how they like to do business..
I don't usually ring in on politics or religion but had to express my thoughts on this thread and this friend..
I hope none gets offended with my comments as it was never my intention to offend anyone..
Don :drinkup:

Yep, Luke is the epitome of not being able to see a person's expression over the internet. Also keep in mind that he's from Australia or something with a similar accent, so there's also that barrier.

I believe the "racial slur" was him mentioning "those afro guys" when referring to some of the guys down in the L.A. area. I really don't think he meant it in a bad way because he seems like a live and let live type of guy. Probably just didn't have the right words, but then I may be mistaken.

Let me say that I'm certainly not offended. I look up to both of you guys for insight and I'm glad you are able to have a positive story to go with this. Maybe I'll get to meet him when I come to the next Funday!

Chad
Thank you for the kind words I consider you as a friend as well and respect your comments..
I know Luke gone thru some stressful time over the past few months..
I'll invite him if its OK with Paul to Fun Day #3

Hounddog

So he sounds like the rest of us with good days and bad days. He seemed very friendly and knowledgable when I spoke with him.

Any way, so his nick name is Flexo Luke? So does he have a lot of Flexo's or what?:shrug:

Just my 2 cents
I have made friends with many of the members here at OldMiniBikes over the few years i have been logging on I to like INJUNTOM have talked 2 Luke on the phone a number of times and he has always been extremely helpful with providing me with info as well as pictures of the many parts that were missing from my Go Kart Cycle. This is not to say that some of you members have not had the same experience as myself and Tom..
I'm not here to defend nor attack any member only to express my feeling.
As i grow older I have started to become more patient and understanding of others feelings and how they like to do business..
I don't usually ring in on politics or religion but had to express my thoughts on this thread and this friend..
I hope none gets offended with my comments as it was never my intention to offend anyone..
Don :drinkup:
This is why BAB loves me and is going to sell me his Superflea! :no:

Gave it some thought and could find no good reason to hold a grudge against the guy, words were exchanged but they were only words and the transaction that fell apart was not a huge deal. I'm the poster boy for second chances here so there is that factor too, I'd welcome the guy back into the minibike community even though he says he's lost interest that wont last long. I'd buy something from him too but not until he gets a paypal account, there are many members here that I'd sent something to on faith however. Not Ebay though.:thumbsup:

Hounddog

Hey Bayman, So you have a Superflea for sale? What else do you have for sale? Is there a list I need to get on so I get all the sale notifications?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

HD