FNG from Michigan

Hey! I'm new to the forum so this is my intro. I've been into Mini's and motorcycles all my life. First bike at 13 was a 1969 Rupp Sprint. Finally,after all this time Ive got a rolling frame to restore and need some help to do it.I've got a small collection of older and newer bikes going.Besides the Rupp project I have a 1970 Honda CT-70(my 2nd bike) 1966 Honda 305 Scrambler,1972 Yamaha RD-250,1987 Honda Fat Cat,1996 Honda XR-100,XR-600R and a 2006 ST-1300.After many years of keeping things in a small shed or garage,I have a good size barn/shop to work and store things so now I'm starting to look for bikes I have had in the past to restore/display. This looks like a great place to help and get help with projects and like minded people who appreciate internal combustion! Looking forward to meeting and/or posting with ya'all!

Welcome aboard! Hang on it's going to be one hell of a ride! All the members here are a great bunch of guy's. From that list you have, you'll fit in nicely.

Together we stand-Divided we fall! Mini's forever!

Thanks guys! Full, I was just in Mass. the week before Christmas helping put up power lines from the ice storm. I work for the electric company here in Michigan and about 100 of us came out to work with National Grid so the Christmas lights would be back on before the 25th. :thumbsup: