Found a Rogue or Cheyanne mini today

I think it's an Arrow model but I'm not certain. Not sure if the scrub brake is correct but it has tab loc wheels so I suspect it is. In fact it as the 5" Tab Loc rear ring sprocket Azusa Hex Star wheels it was born with still and the forks are straight, missing the kickstand. Also still has the eccentric washers to adjust the chain intact. Has a 1987 maybe 97 HS40 that runs but is missing all the governor linkage and throttle linkage so I'll need a donor for those and a powersport throttle plate to make it suit me, also seems to need a carb although it may be ill adjusted we'll see. I plan to keep this one a while, I wish it was the leading link Mark 4 model but I'm still stoked to have found such a nice little bike for $120. I have a new 60 and 70 tooth sprocket for these wheels as well as another tab loc set of the Hex Stars I'm going to run on my scrub brake Stellar. I love the fact you can see the wheel pattern through the sprocket. I'll probably run an old briggs or a baby Predator with a 70 tooth sprocket and taller tires and ride it around the neighborhood a while. I'll eventually sell it locally as a rider but make it safer for kids first

I wasn't certain, I like it but it's dainty compared to most of my 1" tube bikes. I'll ride it easy around the block and down to my drinking spot but no sweet jumps or wheelies so I'll probably run a baby predator with a 70 tooth sprag and also run a clutch brake because a scrub is sketchy at any speed. Since it has never had the forks smacked back I'd like to keep it that way. Whatever bike it is it's in the same family, I always liked the look of the bikes and am glad to have one even if I'm downsizing. I've sold two El Caminos and a 454/400 trans combo recently so that's downsizing. I got plenty for sale and to sell still so the minis can drift in and out as wanted for now, hard not to be a minibike guy when you get a tip on one close to your house. LOL.........
Nice find. The peg location says it is a Mark IV bike...but the wheels are normally on the Cheyenne.

The guy did say his Son had a springer fork version, he may have swapped forks of it was another model. I always thought the Mark IV had a punched skid plate though but I saw a model like mine with straight forks with the plate so they also may have mixed em up at times according to inventory, I know nothing about the bikes only when I see one. They called one version a Pony made for another company, it is the same but looks to have more rake on the forks though. I saw an ad somewhere here using the advanced google search.