Found in Alaska (never ridden).

Wait a second....the original air is no longer in rear tire! Misleading for sale ad!! :biggrin:
Haha! I was wondering if they came in with air or had to be aired up after being un-crated.

Even my wife gave the nod of Approval on this one. She really likes it.

Ding Ding

Haha! I was wondering if they came in with air or had to be aired up after being un-crated.

Even my wife gave the nod of Approval on this one. She really likes it.
That's actually a pretty good question. You would think they would be boxed up without air due to the added weight and room it would take up.

You better go get this bike! Wife really likes it AND gave you the nod of approval! You would be hard pressed to find another of that caliber.

That's actually a pretty good question. You would think they would be boxed up without air due to the added weight and room it would take up.

You better go get this bike! Wife really likes it AND gave you the nod of approval! You would be hard pressed to find another of that caliber.
Sadly this last semester wiped out my account, also my kids like to eat. Usually not this tight. Perhaps I should sell some of my firearms that are not being used anymore.