Found in my buddy own personal scrap yard

That is really cool! It almost has a old Simplex look to it, I would think it's homemade? The wheel looks like a front from a Cushman? Neat find.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The guy was checking out the rear tire. It has a wierd name on it, and he looked it up online and it came up with a old race way from 1974 I believe. He was telling me that it may be a cushman, but he wasn't sure.

The guy was checking out the rear tire. It has a wierd name on it, and he looked it up online and it came up with a old race way from 1974 I believe. He was telling me that it may be a cushman, but he wasn't sure.
It does look like a cushman! The model escapes my mind but they made a unit that looks very much like your new toy! Great find!

I think this is it.

1946 Mustang Colt

With the Villiers 125cc engine and transmission.

This was the first year for the Mustang Motorcycle

US Scooters built before 1970

Look at the first bike on the page, and notice the forks. The welded plate in the frame looks wrong and somebody cut the ends off of the handle bars.

Last edited:
When I was a kid my uncle had a frame just like that sittin in a barn no name on the frame and didnt have that big guset in the front and no forks :hammer:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I think this is it.

1946 Mustang Colt

With the Villiers 125cc engine and transmission.

This was the first year for the Mustang Motorcycle

US Scooters built before 1970

Look at the first bike on the page, and notice the forks. The welded plate in the frame looks wrong and somebody cut the ends off of the handle bars.
I can't find the pictures on that site. Can you get a direct link so I can see it?

I have been looking real close at them, and see the the bracing on the neck of the production models that I have seen have double gussets not single gusset. Check to see if there is any sign that they may have been cut out and replaced. If not, you could have a very early bike, and it needs to make its way to resoring for historical value.