Found Old Pool Table

I know its not mini bike related but has anyone seen these before?

I pulled this out of a Basement I was clearing out, would like to refinish it. Looks like it is missing the coin operator and some of the balls. The customer says she has the sticks.
Any of my OldMiniBikes brothers ever work on or own something like this?

rick,in vegas says he can do it,only $15.000.00 not to worry when he is done
he says its worth $22.500.00 he is so sharp! just kidden ya,nice find!

Last edited:
I pulled this out of a Basement I was clearing out, would like to refinish it. Looks like it is missing the coin operator and some of the balls. The customer says she has the sticks.
Any of my OldMiniBikes brothers ever work on or own something like this?[/QUOTE]

I would just recover it and polish it up. My uncle has my grandfathers 1910 Brunswick that he redid with all new Walnut veneer and evrything it looks show, but he spent an awful lot to do it to $$$$$. I have refinished alot of furniture in my day. I used to manage a furniture warehouse , and we did restorations as well. Its alot of work, but when its done you will be proud of it. :thumbsup:

buckeye

Wow, beins I made more money shootin pool than I did while in the Navy, I love pool. That is a cool find.
Is there slate under the felt?
A buddy of mine in St Clair had one of those in a upstairs bedroom. Was used at all. I tried to get that thing from him. He wouldn't come off it for nothin.

Not slate, but seems to be some type of solid surface. The top is actually hinged to one side. All wood is there, just clean and polish -all wood and veneer's are intact and in good shape.
I am going to start looking for the coin operator. Someone pulled it and put a filler piece of wood in. Looks like the ball wont be hard to find, just expensive.

I am thinking put some glass over the top and use it as a table.

that is a 6 hole 1934 billardette table

pinrepair.com/arcade/billett

this table was used during the prohibiton, ( you couldnt get drunk) pool was out lawed back then in some states like texas they were only around a few years and were not made after 1935, wat a find get expert advive befor doing anything it could make a big difference like 10,000.00 or so