Fox Sprite Green Color Codes

I have a Fox Sprite mini bike. If was originally green, someone painted it plum crazy purple.
I'm wondering if anyone has the color code for the green?

Thank you for any help that I can get!

I've attached a picture of the green from a flyer

Attachments

If you don't find the original color, Krylon Fusion Jungle Green appears to be fairrly close.

Jungle Green
Just an update, I bought the jungle green and it was super super runny no matter what I did. So I brought the part I painted to a automotive paint store, they mixed up a few different batches and compared it. Which is very similar to the Jungle Green and it's not runny. If you'd like I can send you the code they made up

Just an update, I bought the jungle green and it was super super runny no matter what I did. So I brought the part I painted to a automotive paint store, they mixed up a few different batches and compared it. Which is very similar to the Jungle Green and it's not runny. If you'd like I can send you the code they made up
That's strange, I've always gotten good results with Krylon products. No need, I'm not a green kinda guy, but thanks.

Krylon I could never get good results from unfortunately, certain Rust-Oleum colors run. I got a whole education class from the automotive paint guys about the different brands of spray paint and the colors and metals. It was actually amazing knowledge