Frame question

Do you think I can get away with removing these sections of the frame and still have it safe enough that it won't collapse? These supports seem to get in the way of everything I want to do and I'd love to take em out. It was built with an electric motor that was much smaller than what I want to do. The bike is for my son so obviously I don't want the thing folding up at the first bump. But then again he's like 50 lbs. Would the bike really miss these? After I get everything the way I want it I can then reinstall them to a similar position as a second option anyway... I was thinking one support in the middle going up to a seat mount. But seriously I think I can just take them off. What you think?

You can remove the the vertical tubes then install tubing from the point where the top of the tube was located, diagonally to the bottom of the vertical tube behind it. That way you know the frame is still rigid and hopefully you can fit the rest of your build in the frame.

HAHA that's OK... The fellas over on the pocket bike forum think I'm gonna launch my kid into space with the Jacobsen.... But dammit, there's a build-off trophy at stake here! I say put your helmet on and hold tight boy! LOL
Hahaha... LMAO... Thats tha spirit Johnny !:thumbsup: