Fuji 53cc

Anyone have any ideas if there are any after market parts for a 53cc 2 stroke fuji motor?
I have one that needs a new piston, cylinder and ring. I am new to the forum and old mini bikes and don't know the first step to approaching this. I was sold the mini bike by a guy who told me it ran and when it got to my house (interstate sale) the motor was ceased. I am pretty sure there is a certain layer in hell reserved for people like this.

So if anyone can hook me up with leads on parts that would be awesome.

I believe what you have is a Pocket Bike. We dont talk about or support pocket bikes.
Might be the gas powered cooler in the avatar, that'd possibly fall under more than two wheels but I'm not the one who decides. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you did'nt notice the avatar pic. :thumbsup:

hopefully he wouldn't take a picture of himself on a "contraption" with helmet and full racing stance on a seized motor vehicle. btw, read one of his other posts, it's a Go Devil mini he's sitting on in his avatar. the seat is red and white looks like a cooler.

vette66_00

The go devil is a collapsable mini bike from the 60's not a pocket bike

Well in that case we support them. haha

Your best bet is to take some measurements. Reason is that some more current engines may take the same piston. The CC of you engine is based on stroke of the crank and diameter piston. So a 33cc piston may work if the diameter, the size of the skirt, pin, and distance from top of piston to pin is the same.

It may take a bit of research if there is not a direct replacement.

Also Large scale R/C airplanes have used Fuji engines and in the 53 cc size. Although the design may look different the stroke and piston sizes should match up, or it may just be an area of good investigation.

There are also clones of these engines.

Last edited: