G200 Honda

Motra

Old school Honda 2-stage snowblowers had these engines. It's probably a flathead with the gas tank on top of the engine and a slant spark plug. Great engines!
That's what I was wondering. If it is from a 2 stage snowblower then it has a half speed metric sized camshaft PTO. If that's the case it's worth about $27.50 rather than $275.00, and the $27.50 includes the cost of shipping.

jeep4me

That's what I was wondering. If it is from a 2 stage snowblower then it has a half speed metric sized camshaft PTO. If that's the case it's worth about $27.50 rather than $275.00, and the $27.50 includes the cost of shipping.
Yeah, thats right, I forgot about the gear reduction. But it may not be that style. If it's not then it definetly is worth the $$.

g200

guys still trying to upload photos but its not a gear reduction and yes it has a 3/4 crankshaft not tapered it looks just like a briggs f/h except no tank on carb will get photos uploaded tonight it was on a yard kart sorry for the pic delay give will try to upload to my facebook page sam coggin ok pic on facebook or send me a email address and i can send them

Last edited: