Give me a freakin break! no pun intended

:smile::smile: Quick question please...
If I order the #kit_412bbdklc-d deluxe 4 1/2 band brake drum kit, will the kit have everything needed to install to my 212cc predator? I see a centrifugal clutch band brake kit #kit_clutchbrkkit That has what I think is all the parts to mount the break system, but it's only 4"inch. I don't see this kit in 4 1/2" Can someone set me straight here. thanks

*This kit is engineered to work with popular minibike clutches that have a 4 1/8" drum diameter such as Max Torque and Hilliard*

The band is one size smaller than the clutch drum. When working there we found this to be the best application.

Well, I finally figured out everything I needed, thanks to all you fine folks here at OldMiniBikes, and want to thank you and the people over at the OldMiniBikes Warehouse for all the help.
This is whats coming... throttle kit (long) #kit_474-57501set
throttle linkage kit #td_km194
max torque clutch w/ 5ft. of #41 chain 3/4 x 10T
centrifugal clutch band break kit
7/8" break lever / cable kit
This should be enough to get me going (and stopping) for now. I just might add a jack-shaft system before it's all said and done.
Tracking number says I should have my front wheel today! (eBay buy) Cant wait to see a rolling chassis. I'll update with pics then.
Have a great day!

Last edited: