Go Kart Plans

What kind of kart ? Play or race kart. I will be posting some parts for a kids size kart like a new Tillits seat and a set of Velcro pads and the adjustable seat mounting brackets.
I sold all the front end parts and axle kits last year.
As for plans its best to build in your mind first and know what you want. the dimensions come after that. Here is pictures of one I built in 2000 and my Grand kids now don't fit.
Steve :scooter:

DIY go karts has a good basic 2 seater plan. It is built out of square tubing and is a basic design and should be easy to weld up. :thumbsup:

It will be a kids go kart, I have found some plans online but the only thing I want to change is to make it independent front suspension. I just remember driving mine as a kid and almost breaking my wrist, because I went over uneven ground. Im not sure if independent suspension would fix that or not but just a thought. Other than that, just a basic kart. I will be putting a 7HP Tecumseh in it. Once I get the frame welded up, is when the fun will come with my daughter assembling it all.

Yes the did. It's to be recycled and will go to a friends grand kids and who know where after that. I do have a few parts left for a kart. they will go in the classified tomorrow.

I saw Steve's little kart when I was over there one time. I think one of it's neatest features is the remote control kill switch. He can kill it from a distance when one of the little speed demons get too out of hand. Nice feature.

Thats a great idea! I've seen them on the Chinese quads but never thought to put it on this. My daughter is going is 11 so she has a good grasp on speed but still a neat feature to have.

I saw Steve's little kart when I was over there one time. I think one of it's neatest features is the remote control kill switch. He can kill it from a distance when one of the little speed demons get too out of hand. Nice feature.

When I built this Kart my speed demon Grandson Jason was only 4 years old he turned 15 this month. The dual gas and brake pedals and being able to move the seat back gave the kart longevity. Literally dozens of kids have ridden this kart and not one injury or problem.

Jason Christofferson below & Nick Durham on top picture