Good Engine for Engine Swap?

Not finding much under search. A little about the motor but not much about a swap. Dont want to run into alot if it's alot different to mount, throttle set up..... Etc. I do like the red and cream On the tank,,,,, looks classic for the DB30
I'm sure you'll get an answer soon. In the mean time try a search in this Forum.

it's going to mount fine. you asked this same question in the DB section. what's with everyone posting the same questions in different sections lately? Just makes it a pain because you're answering questions that have already been answered.:shrug:

it's going to mount fine. you asked this same question in the DB section. what's with everyone posting the same questions in different sections lately? Just makes it a pain because you're answering questions that have already been answered.:shrug:
Only painful if you keep answering them.

New here, was told to check this section. I see the forum is cover by alot of the same people in most of the forums. Im used to post in a larger forum where we start a post in another section and nobody notices.
I should have posted here first. Ill see if I can delete the other post. section

New here, was told to check this section. I see the forum is cover by alot of the same people in most of the forums. Im used to post in a larger forum where we start a post in another section and nobody notices.
I should have posted here first. Ill see if I can delete the other post. section
I am one that uses the "New Post" link up top. that brings up every single post that has been posted since I've last logged on. So I see everything that everyone posts for the most part.

When Strigoi told you to "check" this section, he meant to do some reading and researching in here. :thumbsup:

I understand what Strigoi meant. Then, when looked in this forum, I knew I had posted in the wrong forum. I do not have the privileges to delete the other post, but I have placed a MOVED tag on the first post. That's all I can do!
I am one that uses the "New Post" link up top. that brings up every single post that has been posted since I've last logged on. So I see everything that everyone posts for the most part.

When Strigoi told you to "check" this section, he meant to do some reading and researching in here. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I understand what Strigoi meant. Then, when looked in this forum, I knew I had posted in the wrong forum. I do not have the privileges to delete the other post, but I have placed a MOVED tag on the first post. That's all I can do!
Hey man, its ALL GOOD. No harm no foul, just a heads up for future ref buddy.

Well ... Welcome to the site :thumbsup: ... I see you have met some of the regs already ... Anyway ... Keep throw'in those questions out and they'll get answered ... Ya gotta have kinda thick skin around here :wink: ... If ya need some help give me a shout ... I'm close to Big D

C9H13NO3

Well ... Welcome to the site :thumbsup: ... I see you have met some of the regs already ... Anyway ... Keep throw'in those questions out and they'll get answered ... Ya gotta have kinda thick skin around here :wink: ... If ya need some help give me a shout ... I'm close to Big D
Skin doesn't have to be too thick though... this site isn't 4cycle by no means :laugh:

This is just fine. Coming out of the Svt Cobra forums makes you a little defensive. The only thing I learned there is to just ask the question and never say why you want to do it. Lol ...ya spend most of the thread defending yourself.
I'm a newbe here and would like to ease into the community. However, after I throw a full race motor on the doodlebug and start burning alcohol then I'll make myself at home. Im kind of sick on the more power stuff.

Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:
This is just fine. Coming out of the Svt Cobra forums makes you a little defensive. The only thing I learned there is to just ask the question and never say why you want to do it. Lol ...ya spend most of the thread defending yourself.
I'm a newbe here and would like to ease into the community. However, after I throw a full race motor on the doodlebug and start burning alcohol then I'll make myself at home. Im kind of sick on the more power stuff.

Thanks for the welcome.
Do you know anybody from RICEKILLER.com ??