Good year 4.10-6NHS industrial sawtooth needed

markus

So I'm not having the best of luck finding the good year studded in a 5.30 size on the other thread, so how about going the other way :shrug:

Got these that I want to match up, Tire I need is a Good Year 4.10-6NHS industrial rib (sawtooth tread)

I know for sure good year did make them in 4.10-6 size and they are an exact match to these only in the smaller size. They do need to be in good shape as they will have to bulge on a wide tab loc wheel, need at least one.

thanks

markus

There is one on ebay but its attached to a caster and the asking price is 124.00, wonder if they just have the tire or willing to sell just the tire?
yea thats the only one I could find available, worst case I'll have to buy one and then swap out the tire and try to recoupe some money, or come up with some reason for and extremely large heavy duty castor assy :shrug:

when searching ebay look for snowblower tires. usually they are only listed as what machine they came off of. There are tons of cheap carlisle double indian head tires and i know for a fact the goodyear 5.30 studded came on snowblowers.

markus

There is one on ebay but its attached to a caster and the asking price is 124.00, wonder if they just have the tire or willing to sell just the tire?
Well they dropped the price to $99 so with shipping it came to $122 and change so I ordered one.

So if anyone is looking for a super heavy duty castor assy I will have one available soon, just wont have a good year on it :wink: or if someone wanted a pair of the castors, I would do some trading with the one I will have plus I have a pair of brand new Universal tread tires to make a matched set, for the GY off the other castor, shows they have one left in stock. as I still could make use of a 2nd 4.10-6nhs Good year

markus

JESUS CRIMININY!!!! :eek:hmy:

I've got one of those tires.. :doah: It's on the front of the Hercules but good lord 100 bucks?? It could come off thats for sure..

too bad you didn't see the add sooner, I would have gladly paid 50-70 for a good used one. Hopefully I can recoup some of my investment reselling the castor assy with a different tire on it.

I would like to find a good year studded 5.30/4.50-6 in really good shape for another project if you come across one $$ :wink:

one of these:

markus i have two goodyear sawtooth 5.30-6 tires. tread is great but the sidewalls are very cracked . one is better than the other . but i had it on a 4" wheel with air in it and it looked good. i could spare one or both. im also in need of a 4" rear manco wheel if you want to trade.

markus

I wont need any that size, I still have one in that size NOS that I probably wont have a use for. they appear to be the correct front tire though bikes like heathkit boonie bikes etc. if that helps anyone.

I dont have any little Mancos around for ya either...sorry