Got two motors DYNO tested today

Well today I went down to STOUT racing in Cleveland TN , first thing I want to say is Louis stout was as nice as can be and I enjoyed the time spend with him . Also the information learned today was invaluable .
The motors I took there are a hemi predator with an RTC6 head extensive port work and milled 78 thousand , a black mamba cam with 1.3 billet rockers , chromoly push rods and the inside billet stuff . Carb 24mm mikuni flat slide run on 110 octane fuel . Compression ratio 13.6 or so . Just wanna say this motor ran perfect for the test .

Second motor my little red clone . Parts Honda flat top piston , Honda side cover and billet rod and a PVL flywheel .cam dyno 308 with champion rockers Honda lifters and chromoly push rods . The head is a Honda 18 cc milled 50 thousand and it got one of my best port jobs to date along with stainless stock size valves . Carb 22mm mikuni that we had some problems with but still came though , had to go down in jet size and he said it still wasn't 100 percent . But dyno time cost me money so we stopped with the second pull .
Ok here's the kicker everybody will enjoy hearing , his printer was F ing up and would print four lines and skip four lines so I have no print out for the runs right now but will as soon as the problem is fixed .
So what do I do with no paper back up , I do have pics of the comp screen for the pulls but are they the same as paper print out , IDK .
I'am going to post a pic of the second pull of each motor right now and will post the print outs when I get them .
The thing we found interesting was these motors were within 1 hp of each other but the bigger predator made a lot more torque though the RPM range .

Okay, I actually did laugh out loud when I found out the printer was broken :laugh:

I don't see 21.88 so it might be legit. :thumbsup: Sorry had to throw that in there. :innocent:

Very cool! What size where the valves in those motors? Nice flat torque curve.
The predator has 27 in and 25 ex , the red clone 25in 24ex or stock size . Louis doesn't seem to think a lot of ratio rockers , say maybe a 360 Isky and a set of champions would've done better on the predator .
But I was shocked at the red clone with just a 308 cam , but compression is closer to 14.1 on that one .
One thing that did help these motors they have a lot of compression and were able to take advantage of the 110 fuel .

You are doing something wrong clearly , I drilled holes in a stock air box and made 20 plus HP , just ask me ! :laugh: Good stuff Bro !

Oh and one more thing the cost for this was 35.00 per hour was there about 3 plus hours and he charged me for 2 , just a super nice guy . Also I may build him some pipes for drift karts that he builds .

Sounds right at par with my 2 almost identical engines...

I am running alky on both...one running a Tilly and the other a gx390 carb...

There is only a 1.3-1.8hp and torque difference...

The Honda has a gx200 head milled ported with 27/25 valves, And the Predator is running a 18cc head milled ported with 27/25 valves...

Good info... Nice to see that!!!

Last edited:
Hey David

I just want you to know I have enough trouble hanging on to a bike with a normal engine. :eek:hmy: It's kinda neat you have a hard copy of the work you did.

Doc