Greetings from Wisconsin!

Hi all, come across your digital campfire while recovering from hand surgery and lookin on the comp. at bikes. In 1974 through a series of letters I sent to Fox corp. I got to tour the factory and was later asked to be a test rider for them.I was the luckiest kid in the world! I helped with the development of the DesertFox and Tracker models and later with the BMX and Chopper bicycles they built, I raced BMX for them locally and did quite well. I went on to race MX, short track, ice, and rode several dualsports events. Now I'm an old dude with a garage full of bikes and bike junk...er a treasures. My 17 yr old son is very involved in this madness too. I currently ride a 84 Yamaha FJ1100, 85 Suzuki SP600F, 81 Yamaha XS650 (w/Velorex sidecar) 75 Husqvarna CR360...among others and projects ongoing. I have alot of knowledge of Fox, their products and history. I'll try to post some pics when I figure out how. Cheers! Charley.

buckeye

Some of us work 11 1/2 hour days.:laugh:

I'm all ears man. :thumbsup:
The Fox brand happens to be my favorite.
And I don't know crap.:confused:

All up for some good stories and old pictures.
Welcome fellow Fffffoooooxxxx lover!:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, I have a few pics at my Dads home from "back in the day" I loved my "job" and rode all the time, each day logging my time and writing about the machines abilities and breakdowns...I really rode the hell out of those bikes and they frequently broke...nothing worse than pushing a torque converter bike that didnt run a mile back home!!! I eventually learned to carry tools and took off the chain if it wasnt gonna run. Lotta good times and memories I'll share as I remember and post pics when I get to Dads(2 hrs away). Any DesertFoxes or Tracker owners out there? I only have a Z50, ke100,and a civet70 (china knockoff) sadly no Foxes...but now I'm lookin. More to come. and Buckeye, I bet you do know crap....remember the Snark? L.O.L!!!

Fox Snark...Cool! I remember seeing one in a brochure before I got my FX148. Then I saw one at the factory...the guys there said it was an expensive mistake as most that were sold were broken within the first week and sent back to be fixed...mostly fork and axle issues. I believe they only offered this model for one year. I never got to ride one, but I'd like to own one now!