GX 120 head junk?

I have a few heads for you guys I've pulled from Honda OHV motors.. Their all older motors so I'm pretty sure theres two 14CC 160 heads.. the Other was a 120.. I searched the forum and it looks like the 120 isn't worth messing with?? :shrug:

I didn't realize the older flywheels were worth anything to ya or I would have grabbed those too.. :doah:

Do those 14CC heads really go for 100 bucks? :doah: That seams like way too much.. :lol:

I have a few heads for you guys I've pulled from Honda OHV motors.. Their all older motors so I'm pretty sure theres two 14CC 160 heads.. the Other was a 120.. I searched the forum and it looks like the 120 isn't worth messing with?? :shrug:

I didn't realize the older flywheels were worth anything to ya or I would have grabbed those too.. :doah:
PHP:
Do those 14CC heads really go for 100 bucks? :doah: That seams like way too much.. :lol:
Honda changed the GX over the last tow decades.
Many parts hve been replaced....

Some people in the know recognize that this old part with that new part and one of these and some of that...
Will result in a very strong running "Stock" motor.
Some people I know will pay considerably more for the correct 14cc head. Add a zero........
The rest are worth between 20 and 50 dollars used.

Honda changed the GX over the last tow decades.
Many parts hve been replaced....

Some people in the know recognize that this old part with that new part and one of these and some of that...
Will result in a very strong running "Stock" motor.
Some people I know will pay considerably more for the correct 14cc head. Add a zero........
The rest are worth between 20 and 50 dollars used.
$1,000 ??? :eek:ut: Well you tell them these are 20 year old 14CC Honda 160's in good shape and they can have BOTH for 500.. :lol:

$1,000 ??? :eek:ut: Well you tell them these are 20 year old 14CC Honda 160's in good shape and they can have BOTH for 500.. :lol:
I told you they would have paid the for the correct 14cc head. If you read my post careful I said that not all parts are the same and not all 14cc heads are equal.

Now that it apears the LO 206 is in a real possition to push the GX200 into the racing dust bin I don't think I could get 50 dollars now for any 14cc head.

Some guys will invest thousands in a blue printed stock gx motor because it wins races. That is now all about to change....

How many different models are there?? Is there a certain part number to them to look for?

Previously posted

$1,000 ??? Well you tell them these are 20 year old 14CC Honda 160's in good shape and they can have BOTH for 500..
Yes is one particular head parrt number to watch for....

But I will let you call me crazy and roll on the floor laughing while I consider it....
Hard enough for me to find one

Well you tell me the part number you're lookin for, and if I have one or two.. You found them and can have them for the DEAL OF A LIFE TIME!!!! :laugh: They are junk Honda heads to me... I'll throw them in the (out bound) pile and trade them in on 7 old Tecumseh carbs, and learn a lesson (never salvage Honda POS parts anymore) :glare:... lol

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
OldSchool is correct, there is one head, very, very rare for stock class QMA racing where there is no porting allowed. This head is only worth about 5-10cfm in flow over the others. But in stock class racing that is a big difference.

And if you can find this head, it normally sells for $500 and up bare stock.

:lol: thats what we are looking into rite now.. :laugh: Aztown posted a want ad for them.. I responded with like 10 bucks each or something.. and never heard back.. :shrug:

George 3 wants one, and I guess you want one.. Lets make sure they aren't the 1,000,000 heads.. If so you guys can have em..