Gx200 3" big bore need Help ASAP

Got a gx200 3" big bore with head gasket problems blowing!
The head and the deck are Perfect , i tried Copper gasket and i tried material with fire ring gasket and it blow . I used Copper sure Seal spray with gasket . Every Time it blow .. What u Guys use ?

3- what are the best timing degree To use with that ? I run alcool .

Are you heat treating the copper gaskets ? I know some folks O'ring the block .
Best to contact Charles minidrag on here...I'm sure he can help.

A lot of guys oring the block and head... Yes you have to anneal the copper gaskets...
I have also milled the block slightly to allow the sleeve to stick up .003 to act as a oring kind of deal with good success...

Some use Yamibond or like sealant to seal it up...

Others might have a different opinion.... But I always run mine at 33* timing... I have tried more timing but always got bat overall performance on 33...

Last edited:
A lot of guys oring the block and head... Yes you have to anneal the copper gaskets...
I have also milled the block slightly to allow the sleeve to stick up .003 to act as a oring kind of deal with good success...

Some use Yamibond or like sealant to seal it up...

Others might have a different opinion.... But I always run mine at 33* timing... I have tried more timing but always got bat overall performance on 33...

How you anneal the gasket? And how Many Time To make sure gasket are enought good

Thanks for helping folks, really appreciate it