H F clone Kill switch question

Twid

Can I ditch the really or do I have to keep it? I removed oil sensor and plunged hole. I searched and searched on here but with no result. All help is appreciated pictures help a ton too..

chrisr

To clarify, you are trying to do away with the H F factory kill switch on the engine itself since you have a separate kill switch on the handle bars to the engine? The kill switch that comes on the motor is a nice to have but its kinda hard to use this when you need it while riding. The kill switch on the handle bars to the engine is a must have and had to use this more than once myself. Sorry if this is not what you were asking.

Twid

I would love to keep both switch's just picked up a new clone does the relay between the kill switch and oil pressure switch have any thing to do with the the kill switch or is it just for the oil pressure switch? I'm new to the mini bike game and not good with wiring

Just cut that relay out if you haven't already. You kill the engine by grounding the wire coming from the coil. You can run as many kill switches as your heart desires. Just wire all the kill switches in parrallel. One side to the coil wire and one side to bare metal on the block.