H22 valve springs

markus

#24772 for the old springs. I tried find some retainers to put the larger/heavier springs on the pinned valves but looks like they upgraded the entire setup at once. I rebuilt one last year but have not run it........Still considering just swapping to newer valves but they came out so nice after recut and they have a pretty good guide to stem measurement (better than the later version valves do at least).

H22 engine

Heres the one I have sittin' around still from the above thread. Still hoping to find a correct cover for the 90 degree carb setup but I made up an intake for fun.....figure no gov and those little springs will float pretty easy though setup this way!!

h22mods.jpg

#24772 for the old springs. I tried find some retainers to put the larger/heavier springs on the pinned valves but looks like they upgraded the entire setup at once. I rebuilt one last year but have not run it........Still considering just swapping to newer valves but they came out so nice after recut and they have a pretty good guide to stem measurement (better than the later version valves do at least).

H22 engine

Heres the one I have sittin' around still from the above thread. Still hoping to find a correct cover for the 90 degree carb setup but I made up an intake for fun.....figure no gov and those little springs will float pretty easy though setup this way!!

View attachment 287094
Thank you Marcus