H25 crankshaft bushings

I have an h25-25188g motor and unless I can find another similar motor I am planning on doing a rebuild. My question is that should I replace the crankshaft bushings and what are the tolerances of these bushings? It appears that they are not being produced anymore and would much rather reuse them than trying to source them out. Thanks.

Tolerances aside for now, what is the CONDITION of the bushing ID surface and the crank OD surface? Any scoring where you can catch your fingernail in it?
Michael

I will be tearing into it this weekend so ill know then about the condition of everything. Its kind of a shame that my motor blew up. thing didn't burn any oil .

I sheared the cam and the crank gears. Everything else looks solid but gave up hope and put it on the back burner a couple years ago. I am currently looking for a crank and camshaft for it.

Tore into the motor. Everything looks real good. Did realize that this motor does not have actual bushings but rather the whole side cover is cast as one piece. So no bushing removal here.