Has anyone used a brake drum with a 6 hole pattern that has a 3.25" bolt circle?

The wheel I am using has the 6 hole 3.25" inch bolt pattern and I am wanting to find a drum brake assembly that has the sprocket built in. If anyone has done this setup, please let me know. I am looking for the parts but many of the sites that sell combo brake drum and sprocket does not provide a lot of detail.

Thanks,
Mike

CarPlayLB

Hey Mike,
Post up a pic of your wheel and what kind of bike it is. Lots of smart folks here willing to help! I am not so smart, but there are some out there! Good luck!

CarPlayLB

check eBay item 371332761107
It does not show the drum side in the ad, but this is the same set up I bought for use on a Manco wheel....and I know I didn't have to drill any holes! See if the seller will get you a pic of the backside to be sure

markus

Original clark/cyclops used a Bendix brake and drum, so probably your best best for easy chain alignment is to use something similar. That one 125ccCrazy pointed out is Bendix, and the good thing is the bolt pattern on them is 3.25" and the inner hub hole should be large enough as it is to slip over the Manco hub as is, but not 100% sure on that. the actual Bendix brake assy's do pop up alot but can get pricey as they were used on popular mid 60's bikes and alot of people are always looking for them for resto's etc.. but Azusa does make a flat plate 5" brake assy that could be used as well which will probably end up being more affordable and readily available.

Here's an OG set of clark wheels off a bike like yours that were just recently on ebay for reference:

Here's the link for the brake assy:

5" INTERNAL DRUM BRAKE - AZ2530