Heald Super Tryke Parts or Restore????

I rescued this kits by heald super Tryke sitting in an old corn crib covered in vines (couldn't even tell it was in there). I'm just not sure what to do with it should I part it out or should I fix it and ride it?? :laugh::scooter: I'm going to need the speedo driver for my super bronc as I might try to get it registered to ride around town on but I would need the cable and speedo if anybody has one please let me know.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
This Super Tryke was a 2 seater [ No foot rest on the front forks ] . Was also an electric start , most likely 11 hp Briggs or 8 hp Tecumseh. Single piece engine mount means it was not a 16 hp opposed Briggs . Did you get any other parts than what is pictured ? Otherwise you will need help locating parts . Power Tec [Ron Kimball] still has some parts and the build sheets . He helped me on the one I am building . Check out Mark G post, in more than 2 wheels on his hauler build . Lot of similar parts are used . They are a lot of fun to ride and haul stuff around the yard .
This is a picture of the Super Tryke I started with .

Ok ill keep that in mind but shipping prolly wouldn't be cheap and I really don't know what to ask for a price for everything??? But I may need the hub on the front or just the speedometer driver for my super bronc…

jeep4me

Looks like you have most of the hard to find stuff. Might not be worth restoring, but would be easy enough to get it up and going.
They are a lot of fun to ride.

personally i would build it into something else. i always thought the two seaters like this looked a little awkward... i would build this into a single seat mud buggy, maybe a big rack on the back that could carry 2 more people thru the mud