Heald Super Tryke Parts

MNGB

Hi all, my Granddaughter, had an incident with my Super Tryke and I'm now in need of a replacement center / main frame(the frame part from the fork to the rear frame), if anyone has this part they want to sell please contact me at gbsb2002atyahoo,com (remove the at and add @)
Thanks MNGB.

A tall order, if I hadn't already done so much work on my second Tryke I'd sell it but I bought a Super Bronc just for a front fender and am committed now. Mine was welded crooked from the beginning and I fixed it with a slice and bend and welded it all up and you can't tell. You could have and new backbone bent up at a shop pretty easily I would think, I think I could make one if I had to with my simple HF pipe bender. You can fix it or part it out, I recommend fixing it although it has a small fortune in parts. I keep the Super Bronc in case I need a handlebar or forks, the Trykes are awesome to have so try and fix it. Were you local to me we'd make a new one and be done with it, there are capable guys near you I bet and your best option IMO. Good luck!:thumbsup:

MNGB

Hi Outlaw Ace, parting it out is out of the question, it will be repaired I purchased this Super Tryke in 1982 and used it constantly in 2008 it got a complete restoration and it will be up and going in time. A couple of days ago got the fork removed and it had slight bend/twist to it with a friend we fastened it to my tractor drawbar and got it back straight so its good to go, I did find another Super Tryke and will use the center frame from it for the original but will be looking a for another center frame to get the parts machine going. Will try to straighten the bent frame but not sure it can be done.
Here's some pics before and after:

Gb in MN :scooter:

I have one! Let me dig it out and get some pics for you..
Good man. That's exactly what he needs, the seat bracket is easily transferred to the bench seat frame, most big differences are in the shorter bars and the swing away footpegs on the forks. The backbone is the same as is the neck. He's fortunate you have one, you do get some good stuff and sell at more than fair prices so they'll be back riding again.:thumbsup: