Help ID my Heald Super Bronco motor

Hey, I have a bronco but I am unsure how to id the motor in it. It runs but the carb needs work as it idles high long after you activate the carb. Never seen that issue before. Anyway, I need to know what I am working with so if anyone has any tips on identifying the motor I have please let me know, new member here so I hope I am doing all of this correctly...please correct me if I am not!

Hello Balphegor !

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes.

I am not certain, but it looks just like my Tecumseh HM80-155174.

If that is the case, it uses what I call a 'special' carb, in that repops don't work...the carb for the hm80 is this:

series 770 translates to Tecumseh 632199 / 632402 OEM CARBURETOR FITS HM80-155174 TEC632402

Good luck !

Depending on the motor . This Super Bronc {not Bronco] is a VT812 or VT1012. Look at the motor serial number . H80 is 8hp and H100 is a 10hp . This bike should have a 30 series Torque Convertor . The 12 is the width of the front tire . You will love these Super Bronc .

Hey again Y'all,

After looking at the picture again, your air filter is in a different spot than my Tecumseh 8 hp. Makes me think this may be a Tecumseh 10 hp. Like Yankee-Bears said, the serial number will be your indicator.

I like the springer single seat on your Super Bronc....it looks kinda cool on there.

Aside from the carb thing, how does she run and ride ?

Wow, thanks for the quick response. I had it going only once but one of the torque converters blew off and struck my ankle. Other than that it rode pretty rough. Thanks again for all the info everyone!