Help identifying a late Ruttman

Guy/Gals, I have a Ruttman that I'm trying to figure out what's what. I got it years ago as a roller of sorts. I stripped and paintd it, added the requisite power, rear wheel, tires etc. then stiched up a seat.

It has flip up foot pegs and the kickstand is mounted to the frame tube with a small bracket like my Taco has, not under the motor plate like the 60's models. No Jackshaft or springs of any kind and it either has the wrong forks or the front tube was cut then "fixed". I measure 6" on the fork where the pivot bolt goes and as can be seen in one pic, there is an obvious piece that has been welded to the top of the frame pivot. It also has bends on the lower fork triple tree to clear the frame when turned full lock.

Any info would be great.

Todd

View attachment 63995

View attachment 63996

View attachment 63997

View attachment 63998

I guess I wasn't specific enough.........

can someone tell me what model/year this may be based on the info I listed ? Also, I'm trying to figure out the front fork to frame tube difference. Anyone have the measurement for the front tube they can share ? I'm looking to see what the length should be and how much above/below the down tubes it should hang. kinda hard to explain but I believe the tube had some cut from the top and bottom so I would like to know exactly how much so I can correct it.

Thanks, Todd

Those are not Ruttman forks. So someone added to the head tube to take up the difference. In those years they had mainly Spyder forks. Which explains why they are not there anymore. And they started roughly around 79 with the outer kick stand like Lil Indian went to. Also should have Lil Indian 4 spoke mags on it.